Fastest Payout Online Casino
Many people in New Zealand love to gamble online. While some enjoy it as a hobby, for others it’s more about winning and making a profit. If you’re lucky enough to earn some winnings, you’ll want to get a hold of them as soon as possible. That’s why you should gamble at an online casino with fast payouts. On this page, we’ll run you through what these casinos are, how they work and why they’re worth joining.
On this page you will find:
- The fastest payout casinos in NZ
- Independent reviews
Fast payout casinos NZ 2023
Fast Payout Casinos Explained
A fast payout casino is an online casino that has fast withdrawal times. Usually when you make a deposit, the money reaches your account right away. If not, it should be in your account within a few hours or so. For withdrawals, however, things work a bit differently. Whenever you request a withdrawal, the casino processes it. This can take anything from less than an hour to several working days. It varies depending on the casino you’re at.
Once the request has been processed, the money will be on its way to you. The payment method determines the wait time. Some payment options have faster withdrawal speeds than others. E-wallets and cryptocurrencies, for example, are among the fastest. Use one of these and you could have your money just hours after the withdrawal request has been processed. When using bank cards and transfers, the wait time can be a few days or longer.
A fast payout casino is an online casino with fast processing times. When you request a withdrawal, it should take the site very little time to process it. Usually, everything will be sorted out in a matter of hours.
How Do Fast Payout Casinos Work?
Casinos with fast payouts work in the same way as casinos with slower payout speeds. There’s nothing different about them other than their faster processing times. To join one, first you have to visit the site and find the register/sign up button. This is usually in the top right-hand corner.
Clicking this brings up the registration form. You have to fill this out and you do this by supplying basic personal details and contact information. You’ll also have to come up with a username and password for your account. Filling out the form should take a minute or two. Once you’re done, click to confirm and the casino will set your account up. You can now access it and make deposits.
When it comes to making withdrawals, you’ll have to pass the casino’s verification checks before cashing out. Normally, the details you supply during registration are enough for you to pass. If not, the casino will ask you for copies of ID documents (driver’s licence, passport, utility bills etc.) to prove your identity. Once the casino is satisfied with your documents, it will let you make withdrawals.
If a casino asks you for ID documents, it can take a few days or longer for them to be verified. Gambling sites are very thorough with their checks because they want to avoid letting underage people gamble. They also don’t want to accept anyone who has been banned previously.
Thankfully, verification should only be a one-time process. Once your account has been verified, you shouldn’t have to submit any more documents. You’ll be free to make withdrawals whenever you like and you won’t have to worry about sending things off and waiting for them to be approved.
It’s also worth mentioning wagering requirements. Nearly all online casino bonuses come with these and you have to satisfy them before cashing out your winnings. For most bonuses, the wagering requirement is 35x your bonus or free spins winnings. Some casinos have lower requirements (or none at all) and others have higher ones.
If you earn a 100 NZD bonus and the wagering requirement is 35x, you’ll have to wager 3,500 NZD before withdrawing your winnings. Some games contribute more to wagering requirements than others. Most pokies, for example, contribute 100%. Spend 10 NZD on one of these pokies and 10 NZD will come off your wagering requirement total.
Before claiming any online casino bonus, always read through the terms and conditions. These are the rules that all players have to follow to earn the bonus. The rules also determine how players can spend the bonus. Some of the key points in the fine print include wagering requirements, the bonus expiry date, the maximum bet size and the maximum winnings.
Advantages of Fast Payout Casinos
There are lots of fast withdrawal casinos in NZ. These casino sites are popular because of the advantages they offer. These are described in the list below.
- Short withdrawal wait times. This is the obvious advantage of joining a fastest payout online casino. Make a withdrawal request and your money will be on its way to you promptly.
- Plenty of payment methods are accepted. Online casinos with fast withdrawals tend to let players use lots of different payment methods. The list of options can include e-wallets, cryptocurrencies, prepaid cards, bank cards and mobile services.
- Safety and security. Most fast withdrawal casinos NZ take the safety and security of players very seriously. They use state-of-the-art software to protect players’ data and, of course, their money.
- Withdrawal limits. Nearly all New Zealand online casinos have withdrawal limits in place. These restrict how much players can cash out in a period of time, e.g. a month. Casinos with fast payouts tend to have reasonable limits that most players shouldn’t have a problem with.
These days, people like things to be quick. Many online casino players in New Zealand want to get hold of their winnings as soon as possible. They don’t want to wait days and days for their money to reach them. Fast withdrawal NZ casinos are so popular because of the fact that they cut down on the wait time. Join one of these sites and when you cash out, you shouldn’t have to wait long at all to receive your money.
We mentioned withdrawal limits just before and we’ll discuss them further in this section. Nearly all online casinos in New Zealand have limits on your transactions. For example, there’s always a minimum deposit amount (usually around 10 NZD) and a maximum deposit amount (this could be hundreds of dollars). Casinos also have minimum and maximum withdrawal amounts. These vary depending on the casino and the payment method.
As we said earlier, fast payout casinos tend to have reasonable limits. That is to say, the minimum withdrawal amounts are usually fairly low, e.g. 10 or 20 NZD. As for the maximum limits, these vary depending on the casino. Sites with fast payouts typically have reasonably high maximum withdrawal limits. They’ll let you cash out thousands of dollars at once. However, there may be restrictions on how many times you can cash out in a certain time period. Most casinos, for example, have daily, weekly and monthly limits.
Lots of New Zealand casino sites have a VIP club. This is an invite-only club for the site’s most dedicated members. If you become a VIP, you’ll get to enjoy a range of exclusive perks. One of these could be higher withdrawal limits. VIPs are typically big spenders, so casinos reward them by letting them cash out more money.
Separate rules apply for progressive jackpot winnings. At most New Zealand casinos, progressive jackpot winnings ignore maximum withdrawal limits and are paid in full or in instalments.
Finding the Right Fast Payout Casino for You
New Zealand players have access to lots of online casinos with fast payouts. Many of these fast withdrawal casinos NZ are well worth joining. While it’s great to have lots of options, some players find it hard to decide which casino to sign up to. If you’re struggling to pick a site, you don’t have to worry. Just focus on what you want most from a casino and choose whichever one seems the most suitable.
- Games. The best online casinos in New Zealand have several thousand games by lots of different providers. Pokies usually make up the bulk of a casino’s games collection. But, there are many other game types: blackjack, roulette, baccarat and poker, along with live dealer games, scratchcards, arcade-style games and bingo/keno, to give some examples. The more variety there is and the more options there are, the better.
- Bonuses. For many Kiwi players, bonuses are a big part of the online casino experience. If you’re going to join a gambling site, it should have a generous welcome bonus for new players. The best internet casinos also have lots of regular promotions for existing players to take part in. Ideally, there should also be a loyalty scheme and VIP club so that dedicated players can earn extra rewards.
- Payment Methods. The fastest payout online casino sites usually accept plenty of payment methods. The number of options for both deposits and withdrawals is usually quite high. The site you choose should accept a payment method you’re currently using. It should obviously have very fast processing times and no fees for any transactions.
- Customer Support. Every type of gambling site should have a customer support system that’s reliable and readily available. Ideally, help should be offered 24/7. Common contact methods include live chat and email. Some casinos also have a phone line for players to call and links to their social media pages.
- Mobile Options. Most online casinos in New Zealand are available on smartphones and tablets. You can access mobile casino sites simply by going through your web browser. Many casinos also have an app to download. Apps are usually available for Android and Apple devices only.
- Safety and Security. Make sure the casino you join has an active license from a regulatory authority. As a general rule of thumb, you should only sign up to a casino if it’s licensed. Unlicensed ones may be dodgy or unsafe. You should also check to see what safety and security measures the casino follows.
- Reputation. A gambling site you join should have a great reputation. Pick one with lots of positive feedback and customer reviews. If a site has a mostly negative reputation, there will be a reason for this. Avoid casinos that other players don’t like and stick with the ones people do like.
There are lots of online casinos that have fast payouts. If you’re after an NZ online casino fast withdrawal, there are plenty of options to choose from. Pick one that suits your tastes and you’ll have a great time - plus, you’ll benefit from some of the quickest withdrawals around. Remember to use an e-wallet or cryptocurrency for the fastest payouts.
This is an online casino where the processing time for withdrawals is 24 hours or less. At some 24 hour withdrawal casino sites, it might even take just a few hours or less for withdrawals to be processed.
For the fastest payouts, we recommend using an e-wallet or cryptocurrency. Lots of New Zealand online casinos accept e-wallets such as Neteller, Skrill and PayPal. A growing number of sites let you use cryptocurrencies too.
At most online casinos, deposits can be instant or close enough. Even casinos with slow withdrawal processing times should have fast deposits.
Most online casinos don’t have fees for withdrawals (or deposits). Before joining a casino, check the payments section to make sure there aren’t any extra charges. Remember that your payment method may have fees for certain transactions.
Possibly. For the best chance of this happening, pick a casino with very fast withdrawal processing times. Also, make sure you’re using an e-wallet or cryptocurrency. Make your request as early in the day as you can. The later you leave it, the more likely you’ll have to wait till the following day for the money to reach you.
Matthew Taylor is the lead editor behind Casinotoplist NZ, ensuring readers receive the most accurate and up-to-date information in the world of gambling. With a degree in advanced mathematics from the prestigious University of Auckland, Matthew possesses a unique blend of analytical prowess and a deep understanding of the intricacies of the casino industry.